Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Garlic Red Mashed Potatoes

This is another recipe I found here, I have found a few gems at this site that I love!  These mashed potatoes are vegan and sooo good.  I will be honest when I say I prefer them over a traditional mashed potato recipe.  These are quick, simple, and so yummy and healthy.  Enjoy!



Garlic Red Mashed Potatoes

8-10 large red potatoes, quartered
1/8 cup of non-dairy milk (more or less as desired-I always use more, about 1/4 a cup.  I like mine creamier and we use coconut milk)
2 Tbsp. of Cold-Pressed Olive Oil (more or less as desired)
2 garlic cloves, minced
Handful of fresh parsley. chopped
Salt and Pepper to taste

Directions
Put quartered red potatoes in pot, cover potatoes with water, and bring to a boil.  Reduce heat just a bit and cook for about 15 minutes until potatoes are tender. Drain water.  Add other ingredients and mix with hand mixer.  


No comments:

Post a Comment